Rice – 150 gm
Ginger (chopped) – 1 tsp
Black pepper (crushed) – 0.5 tsp
Fresh basil leaves – 0.5 cup
Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
Salt and sugar – to taste
1. Boil the rice keeping slightly hard and drain out the water. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in wok on high heat.
3. Add ginger and stir fry until the aroma comes out.
4. Add black pepper and basil leaves. Stir fry.
5. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the rice and stir well.
6. Add salt and sugar. Taste and adjust the same if required.
7. Incrsase the heat to high again and stir again for 2-3 minutes.
8. Dish out and serve hot.
Note: All the quantities of the ingredients mentioned here are relative and tentative. It may vary based on preferences of individuals in some cases.