Medium sized prawns (deveined and preferably with tail) – 125 gm
Black pepper – 2 pinch
Salt – 1 pinch
Garlic (small cube cut) – 3 tbsp
Red bell pepper (long thin cut) – 0.25 cup
Yellow bell pepper (long thin cut) – 0.25 cup
Onion (petal cut) – 1 cup
Black pepper – 1 tsp
White vinegar – 1 tsp
White wine vinegar – 0.75 tsp
Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
Salt and sugar (preferably custard sugar) – to taste
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients with the prawn and keep aside for around 10 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok on high heat.
3. Add onion and stir fry.
4. Add garlic and stir fry until aroma of garlic comes out.
5. Add bell peppers and stir fry.
6. Add black pepper, salt and sugar. Stir fry.
7. Add tge prawns and stir fry quickly so that prawns do not stick to the wok.
8. Add white vinegar and stir fry.
9. Finally make the heat low and add white wine vinegar. Stir well.
10. Taste and adjust salt and sugar very quickly if required.
11. Again stir once quickly on high heat.
12. Dish out and serve hot immediately.
Note: All the quantities of the ingredients mentioned here are relative and tentative. It may vary based on preferences of individuals in some cases.