Chicken leg meat (boneless small cube cut) – 200 gm
Garlic (cube cut) – 2 tbsp
Sesame seeds – 0.75 tsp
Dark soy sauce – 3 tsp
Chinese cooking wine – 1 tsp
Orange juice – 3 tbsp
Honey – 3 tsp
Chili garlic paste – 1 tsp
Lime juice – 0.75 tsp
Salt & sugar – to taste
Vegetable oil – 6 tbsp
1. Drain water from the chicken and take in a bowl. Add the cooking wine and 2 tsp of soy sauce and to it. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Heat 4 tbsp of oil in wok.
3. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken pieces to it and pan fry evenly until dark brown. Remove the chicken from wok and keep aside.
4. Take a small bowl and add the honey, orange juice, lime juice, chili garlic paste and 1 tsp of soy sauce to it. Mix well.
5. Take 2 tbsp of oil in wok and when hot add the garlic to it. Stir fry until the garlic is slightly brownish and aroma comes out.
6. Add the chicken and stir fry quickly.
7. Reduce the heat to medium and add the sauce mixture to the wok and stir quickly.
8. Taste and add sugar and salt to taste. Toss quickly on high heat.
9. Remove from heat, garnish with sesame seeds and serve hot immediately.
Note: All the quantities of the ingredients mentioned here are relative and tentative. It may vary based on preferences of individuals in some cases.